Monday, May 14, 2018

Graphic 45 Fashionista Flip Book

{Front Cover}

Good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you may be! 
I hope every mom in the US had a wonderful Mother's Day with loved ones yesterday. This was the first one in years that I haven't been traveling so it was nice to be home and enjoy down time with my family.

Today's share is a flip book I made for a pen pal in India that loves all things vintage. She also loves Graphic 45 papers so the Fashionista collection was a perfect choice.

Pages 1 and 2

Page 1 
The envelope holds tags for my friend and I decorated the page with Dazzles stickers, fussy cut images from the paper collection and spelled out Diva and Fashionista with Citrus Twist puffy alphas.

I mirrored the image on the inside of the flap and spelled 'tags' with Tim's small chit chat stickers. The tiny word sticker is from The Reset Girl.

Page 2 
More fussy cut images, a gold shopping bag holds a swap tag and I added more Dazzles and tiny word stickers. I tucked vintage papers and a library card in the pocket.

Pages 3 and 4 
Both have pockets and I gifted her a vintage sewing pattern and various doilies.

I love this paper!

I used a Heidi Swapp sticker and the scissors were a transparent sticker by American Crafts (I believe). I fussy cut the lady in blue and the saying as well.

Pages 5 and 6
The lace trim on the left was actually plastic and it was gifted to me by a pen pal. I fussy cut images from the paper collection, added washi tape, Dazzles stickers and some gems.

There are some beautiful images in the Fashionista collection by G45. This one was a favorite of mine and I knew I wanted to use it for Aparna's flip book.

For the final page I added a library pocket and gifted her several journal card size cut outs from the paper collection. 

In addition I gave her goody bags chock full of crafty supplies to create with. She was very happy with everything and that made my day. Aparna has been a long term pen pal of mine and currently she's going through a difficult time. If inclined please lift up a prayer for her, I know she would appreciate it. 

Thanks for the visit today!
Lisa xx












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...