Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday #111

 
 
 
 
FLOWERS
 
 
We want to see flowers on your paper creations at Top Tip Tuesday. Before I go any further I have an announcement. We are hosting a DT CALL and we're looking for 2 or 3 new designers to join our wonderful team. The details are on the challenge blog HERE so click to be in the know if you are interested. Good luck to all who enter and when you link up your paper creation(s) please put DT by your name.
 
On my anniversary card for my son and sweet daughter-in-law I used a sponsor image, Nelly and Leo in Love 4, by Stamp Fairy. They definitely look like a couple in love!
 
My TIP: Don't be afraid to mix floral paper with your flowers. Also pretty brads make lovely centers for your flowers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prize for one lucky winner is a $10.00 gift certificate.
 
 
and
 
 
Crimson cloud
 
Prize is 3 packs of die cuts to one lucky winner.
 
 
 
Now for more inspiration please check out the fantabulous creations by my teamies HERE or you can always click their links in my right sidebar.
 
That's all for me, good luck to those entering our DT Call!
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx
 

9 comments:

Pia S said...

What a sweet anniversary card, so cheerful and rich of colors! Cute!

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous with wonderful autumn hues.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Peanut said...

And how can i not say ... aaawww! That is just too cute, Lisa. And perfect for a young couple!
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

Mona Pendleton said...

Pure cuteness Lisa! Love the bright and cheerful color combination!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Awwww... I mean awwww!!!! Such a cute card Lisa, the couple is so adorable. Loved your Top Tip! xxx

Meihsia Liu said...

What a sweet card! Lisa. I love the adorable image. The color combination is just so delightful. :)

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's been a year already!!

Your card is beautiful and I know they will love it! The pearl centers are so fancy!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card hunny, hugs me xx

Lisa Minckler said...

L1....AWESOME! I knew exactly who this was for when I saw the image :) Still so happy for them.
hugs,
L2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...