Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Squirrel and The Fox #54

S-fold card
 
Things With Wings
 
That's the new challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox. I placed my sponsor image, Lil Minx, by Hobbybook on the front panel of my S-fold card. These are super easy to make using a scoring board. Score at 3 and 6" and use your bone folder to make the S-fold. I couldn't get this card to lie totally flat so it's hard to see that the design of my dp matches up perfectly on each panel but it does. I'm kind of peculiar about stuff like that. ;)
 
 
 
 
I placed her on the edge of the first scored panel and added a die cut stamped tag by MFT to the back panel. Two Sassafras Lass brooches that were in hiding in my crafty supplies are making appearances on this card. I should say that I took artistic liberty with the fairy's skirt by adding fringe to enhance it and on her sleeve. Her wing was covered with silver Stickles and black diamond Stickles were used to put a little fairy dust in her hair. When you open the card it reveals a gift card tucked in the hidden panel which is why I stamped MFT's No Peeking on the tag (my naughty family likes to peek).
 
 
Sponsor
 
 
 
 
Prize is 5 digi's of winner's choice.
 
 
Okay, time to link up your creations featuring Things With Wings but before you do I hope you'll pop over to my teamie's blogs to see their inspiration. You can click HERE or their links on my right sidebar.
 
Have fun with this theme and we look forward to paying you a visit soon!
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx
 

4 comments:

Pia S said...

What a fun, colorful design! I've never made a S-fold card before, but I will definitely give it a go! I like how you placed a money pocket on one of the sides, and the way you placed the girl over the edge works really well with this design!

Sarah said...

A great card Lisa and the image is fabulous..what a cheeky thing!! I am a fan of primary colours too, though I don't use them nearly enough! xx

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love this Kind of card Lisa,,,,,,,love it,,,what creative colors,,,my friend,

Margaret said...

This is fabulous! I love the fairy dust you added and can't imagine how on earth you lined up those papers! I'm sure I would have went with a random pattern so no one would notice mine didn't line up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...